Eco-friendly nature & landscape art prints for sale!
290 gsm 90% bamboo fibre, 10% cotton
Bamboo – a natural white paper with a smooth surface texture – is made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton and guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Bamboo meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Download the Hahnemühle Bamboo product sheet.
Why go Tree Free?
- Conventional wood pulp based papers are non-recyclable due to the plastic coating applied to them
- Paper making has become a large contributor to water contamination due to bleach and deforestation.
- Cotton paper is Petroleum & polyethylene free, two of the primary downstream toxins from photographic paper waste
- This environmentally friendly photo paper collection is not treated with optical brightening agents. OBA’s are photosensitive and loose power overtime effectively reducing your photo print’s shelf-life.
- Trees are the best best carbon capture technology we have in the world. The more we leave trees undisturbed, the better our collective chances on fighting climate change and ecological collapse.